You Can Help.
The Ware Center Meeting House and Museum is an important part of our cultural heritage and can serve as important community gathering spaces. Through meaningful and engaging educational programming, Ware Center Meeting House & Museum volunteers contribute their time, energy, and ideas to make our history accessible, understanding, and rewarding.
- Assisting with tours or educational programming
- Assisting with restoration projects
- Helping with maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds
- Community projects
- Participating in fundraising efforts
- Serving on a board or committee
Volunteering is a great way to get involved with your local community, learn more about history, and contribute to the preservation of an important cultural resource.
For more information or if you or someone you know would like to volunteer Contact Us